CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

END OF OCTOBER ALREADY!?!

CAN YOU BELIEVE WE ARE ALREADY about to celebrate Halloween! Man the months just seem to just be going by faster and faster! Its craziness. Before we know it will be Thanksgiving and than Christmas, and then celebrating the beginning of a New Year. CRAZY! I love the holidays though, I love being family and having a good time.

Got quit a bit coming up in the next week or so. Both Craig & Mom graduate with their BA's early November! Which I am so excited and happy for them both! Its so exciting. They both will be moving on to their Masters Program pretty much right away! So proud of YOU BOTH! :)

I will post some pics up soon of the Harvest Festival and Halloween! :)

1 comments:

Juli said...

Halloween was fun Deb. Kip was a hottie too! Check my blog i tagged you.