CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy 27th Craigy!!

October 3rd was my hubby's 27th bday! But since it landed during the middle of the work we, we decided to schedule a dinner with the fam that could make it this past Saturday, it was fun.
Craig was happy and in heaven with his most favorite SUSHI @ Yama! So we had a lot of fun celebrating his special day! Here are a few pics from his bday dinner!
My hubby & I (Ooohh I love him so much!)
Craigy & I (showing off his new Harley Sweatshirt)

Mom & Me (posing for our professional pic taker-Hannah Bee) lol

Grammie, Uncle David, Auntie Sui, & Papa

Our"personal" Tepan-Chef, LoL, we wish!

Hannah-Bee, Me, & Bday Boy...getting ready for some yummy dinner.















































1 comments:

Juli said...

Cute pictures! I'm sorry we missed it.......your hair looks so long too! Pretty