CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 17, 2007

THE TRUE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

What a wonderful time of year. Its my most favorite time of the year. What a wonderful season that starts off with Thanksgiving, a time for us to be mindful of all that we have been blessed with, and then next to celebrate the birth of of our Savior. To be with family and show our love for one another. I know that I am mindful of my Savior and his birth, I also know that I need to be better at focusing more on him at this special time of the year. What can I give the Lord? On the day we celebrate his birth, as he has given so much to me. I have the wonderful blessing of the true and everlasting gospel in my life. I have the opportunity because of him to grow and overcome all obstacles or short comings I face in my life daily. I have a wonderful loving family, whom I love and cherish so much. That I am so blessed to be with eternally as I follow my Father in Heaven. Wow...Im truly blessed. Thru the next week as I continue to prepare and getting ready for Christmas, I am going to really focus on what gift I can wrap up for my Savior, and put underneath our Christmas Tree. The next lil poem is something I came across as well as a verse in the bible that really stood out to me. Hope they touch anyone who reads, as they touched my heart.



I wonder, what does Christmas mean, With its stars and shiny balls? Is Christmas more than Christmas trees And toys and games and dolls? Of this I’m sure: There’s something more, For I’ve heard many say That in a strange and far-off land, A child was born this day. And Christmas is to celebrate His coming from above. He showed us how we all should live And told us we should love.


Matthew 1:24-- aBehold, a bvirgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his cname dEmmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.



MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!



1 comments:

SCRAPPNMOM said...

Hey girl! I was just cruisin' around on my sister's blog and saw your name. Your blog is too cute! I love the heading.