CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

V I S T A






<---------FILIBERTOS!!! YUM!!!
&
PEPPER TREE FROSTY !!!

Two things we look SO forward to while visiting our fam down in Vista. We have to get food from our most FAVORITE Mexican joint and then desert at Pepper Tree! SO YUMMY! My stomach is growling as I write about it...LOL! Sunday nights when I was younger, Mom and I would often wait up til midnight as our lil tradition, and go order Fili's or Jack 'n the Box (for Grandma Ana) It was so much fun! :) Since we got so used to it whenever we are down in Vista, we ALWAYS make a time to hit our favorite two spots. :) Craig has LOVED that tradition, and has become accustomed to our lil visits to our favorite dives. He loves it! :)

Since Craig is out of town for work, and Mom has an appointment down with the INS office, I am heading with with her for a lil girls trip to both her appointment and then to visit with fam. And of course to say the least visit our favorite lil spots.

We will be back to celebrate Easter together as a family, which will be awesome, especially to attend church. I always love listening to the special messages and special spirit there is on days such as Easter. What a wonderful time of year.

I will share some Easter pictures soon I'm sure... :)


0 comments: