CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MY LIL BUG.....

GETTING READY FOR THE EASTER BUNNY....

My lil niece is seriously the most ADORABLE thing ever! Okay...so Im a lil bi est of the lil ones in my family..LOL!! :)

I wast talking to my sis this morning and we were laughing at how much the bunny and background on these Easter Bunny pictures are so similiar to when we were lil ones... !!

What a miracle and blessing to now get to watch my lil sister have a lil baby to take to get these pictures done, memories continue to be created and remembered.

Of course the Easter Bunny, and eggs, easter egg hunts, candy, baskets, etc., are all so much fun.

Then I step back and think of the true meaning of this special time of year. I found this really cool poem that describes this time of year perfectly.

Easter Time

I love the world at Easter time because everything is new.There are blossoms on our fruit trees and in our garden too.
And where the grass was dead and brown,It’s starting to look green.The world just seems to come alive whenever it is spring.
It makes me think of Jesus and that great, first Easter Day,Of how He came to live on earth to teach us to obey.
He died for us upon the cross and suffered for our sins.Then, like the trees and flowers in spring,He came to life again.
And now when it is springtime,I’m filled with Jesus’ love.I know He rose again so I Could live with Him above.
--Lesilie A. Nebeker (Friend '96)

1 comments:

Juli said...

Great post La!