CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!!












Last Sunday was Grandparents Day.... so we thought we would get everyone together to celebrate on Saturday and take Papa & Grammie out to dinner...and express our love and appreciation for the great Grandparents we have. What a special day to be able to celebrate the wonderful blessing of Grandparents in our lives, in MY life. I really was reflecting... on the examples that my Grandparents have been to me, throughout my life. God fearing, strong, heroic, courageous, happy, loving, compassionate, service oriented hard working, and most of all embraced the Lord, Jesus Christ, no matter what religious group they belonged to. The Lord has truly blessed me to have such wonderful inspirational people in my life. I have learned so much from them, and will continue to strive to gain attributes of each of them.













































1 comments:

Juli said...

What a great idea that was! you are so great La!! Cute pictures too! :)